- Higher quality tenants. Thorough tenant screening process results in tenants that pay on time, rent longer, and generally cause less problems.
- Shorter vacancy cycles. Property managers perform critical tasks that affect how long it takes to rent your property, including preparing the property for rent, determining the best rental rate, and marketing your property.
- Tighter rent collection process. Property managers ensure rent is collected on time, and when it’s not, late fees are paid. If allowed, tenants will walk all over you. Let a property manager be the bad guy, and enforce the rules.
- Less stress. Avoid chasing down rent, dealing with emergencies, evicting tenants, and piles of paperwork.
- More freedom. Live and invest wherever you want without needing to be near your property. A good property manager handles all of the day-to-day operations, freeing up your time to work on profit-generating activities or spending time with family and friends.
Bottom line: Avoid the hassle and headache of servicing your own property, and let a professional property management company increase the value of your investment.